Sunday 15 September 2013

Christmas is in the air!

Good afternoon fellow crafters, there is definitely an autumnal feel about the weather today. Craft class at  Craftbox, Elsecar this week was all about Christmas cards. We made a Magnolia based card and a mini Santa card which was really cute and really easy. The image was made from two frilly edged hearts and two different sized circles. So simple to do but sooo effective. I thought I would share my version with you.

All you need are 2 wavy hearts in white, a small white circle and a tiny red one. I used Woodware punches.



 Next you colour the white circle, I used a Copic Ciao E21.


 Next you glue the coloured circle onto one of the white hearts.


Next take the other heart and glue it on top of the coloured circle.



Now take the small red circle and glue in the "v" of the last heart.
Finally add two dots with a black waterbased pen for eyes and draw a smile to one side of his nose. Last of all you can add a touch of Crystal lacquer or Glossy accents to make his nose shine!


 

 Like I said, easy but effective.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)