Sunday 27 October 2013

Sleigh ride

Good afternoon folks, thanks for popping by. Just taking a few minutes to write while my Grandson is playing with his Dadgwan upstairs. Thought I would post this little offering using the same Sugar Nellie stamp I used last week.


I used a Papermania Christmas word stamp to create the background which I then embossed with white and inked with Tim Holtz ' Faded Jeans' and 'Broken China'. I cut a circle out with a Spellbinders die to reveal the image on the lower layer. I coloured this with Copics and added some frontage to crate the snow effect. The stars and snowflakes were cut from plain white card, gems from the stash. The image layer was edged in 'Faded Jeans' and the heat embossed top layer was mounted on top on foam pads.

I am going to enter the following challenges:-
Crafty little fairies:- Anything goes
Creative Inspirations :- Anything goes

Bye for now

3 comments:

  1. Busy as ever, love the colours in the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at CLF
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)