Tuesday 24 June 2014

Sport at Cardz 4 Guyz

Morning again.
Now it's time for the new challenge at Cardz4Guyz. This week it was my choice and I chose:-

SPORT

Well there's lots of scope here and plenty of sport around at the moment, Wimbledon, World Cup, Test Match series, Commonwealth Games all around at the moment, not to mention the Grand Depart of the Tour de France in my native county Yorkshire.
So this is my card for your inspiration.


This little cricketer is from LOTV and the layout is based on the latest sketch at Sketch Saturday.

The papers are from NitWits and the image was coloured using Copics. The clouds were done using a cloud mask and Tumbled Glass DI. The circular sentiment is by Molly Bloom with the center coloured to look like a cricket ball and the stitching done with a white Sakura gel pen. The bottom left ball was done the same using card candi.

So that's about it try and take part and if you want more inspiration visit the main page and see what the rest of the DT have come up with for your inspiration.
I shall also enter the following challenges:-
Addicted to Stamps -  Polka dots
Gem of a challenge - Child/Baby
LOTV - Male/Sporty

6 comments:

  1. Cute mum. Reminds me of our Chris when he used to play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right there, watch this space!! LOL :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the sweet image and beautiful papers.
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super colouring (I especially like your sky) and fab paper choices on your lovely card. Fun cricket ball too! It's great to see you playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card Julie, lovely to still see the older images being used!

    Thank you for entering our 'Male or Sporty' challenge, good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card for a Boy! Perfect Details.. Love the image. And Perfect coloring... Those clouds in the background is Beautiful!!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSC! :o) Hugs Sol :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)