Tuesday 13 October 2015

Guitar Man

Good Morning all, hope I find you well.
It's Tuesday, it's 9 o'clock so it must be time for a new challenge over at Cardz4Guyz.
This week we want to see your projects for the men in your life, based on the theme,

YOU ROCK

Now it just so happens that while I was browsing the shelves prior to a class the other day I came across the perfect stamp for this challenge by Wooodware. Here it is on my DT card!


I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday and the colours from The Paper Players. The papers are from my stash and I coloured the image using Copics, the red twine was from the stash also. I drew the sentiment freehand using a fine liner.
As Nich took some more cards for Ben's party stash, I need to replenish the supply, so this will be one added to my stock!
For more inspiration please check out the rest of the DT and don't forget if you would like to try your hand as a Guest Designer don't forget to add GDT after your name.

I'm joining in over at:-

       

.

October Any Image Goes Challenge


Thanks for stopping by! 


3 comments:

  1. Love the bright colours of this one Jules it suits that chap perfectly. What great fussy cutting!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, this is such a fun card! The guitar boy is adorable! Great coloring! The colors are perfect for your card! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a super cute image, a perfect card for a boy and I love your papers too. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)