Thursday 7 January 2016

#Tiddlyspiration

Good morning all and welcome to my post to share the news of our first challenge of this new year over at Cardz4Galz.

This time our theme is -

SOMETHING NEW

So use some of your new crafty stash or perhaps you have a new event you want to celebrate.
For my card I went with a new freebie stamp and EF from a mag I bought over the holidays, Quick Cards made easy. 


I used one of my favourite layouts to create a fun scene for this card. The DPs are from NitWits which I had in my scrap box and the free stamp is from Tiddly Inks. I stamped and then coloured the sweet girl with Copics then fussy cut her and mounted her on pads over the background, made from scraps, the green being cut with a MS edge punch. 
This is one for my Grandson's stash of party cards. that boy's social life is certainly busy.
That's about it really, quite a simple design.

Please check out the rest of the fab DT for more inspiration and then why not join in, we'd love to see what you make with your new stash!

I'd like to join in over at -

          Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
Anything Goes #Tiddlyspiration                     Something New           

Please do grab our logo to display on your own blog

One for the Girls



8 comments:

  1. Prachtige kaartje Julie .Lief plaatje heb je gebruikt.
    Groetjes Gerrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and sweet! I really like the design too. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet!! Adorable image and I love the sweet little scene you've created Jules! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...how FUN and CUTE! SWEET design! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Something New” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with beautiful fresh colours.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card! Love the soft look! Thanks for joining us over at Tiddly Inks and good luck!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)