Tuesday 22 November 2016

Brrr, Toasty Greetings

Morning all.
I looked at the calendar for something the other day and realised that November is running away with me, it's almost over and I haven't finished my Christmas cards, despite making them through out the year! Mind you I did take some to the craft shop to sell so perhaps I took too many!
Anyway as there is a new challenge over at Cardz4Guyz I can add another to the stash and so could you if you like our theme this week -

SNOWMAN

Here's my card/ 


I used the colours and sketch from MFT for this, using one of the snowmen from their Toasty Greetings set. I stamped, coloured him with Copics then added some Fun Flock around his coat and hat for some extra interest. On the background panel, I stamped some tiny snowflakes and embossed them in white EP before inking it with Hickory Smoke DI. To finish I added a die cut strip with a sentiment from the same set.

That's about it from me but for more SNOWMEN inspired inspiration please check out the rest of the DT here.

I'd like to join in over at -


          

The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog

No DSP


9 comments:

  1. Hi Julie this is a stunning Christmas card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card Julie, such a cute snowman and it's great to see you at The Cutie Pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet!! That snowman is adorable Jules! And the split design is fantastic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card...Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge :)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a sweet card and what an adorable scene

    thank you for joining in with the cutie pie challenge, hope you will join us again soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sweet cutie card, just perfect for this challenge theme at Cutie Pie Challenge, thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet snowman you've created; the red/grey is a marvelous combination! So thrilled you shared this gem in the Inkspirational *chill* gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Julie. Such a cute showman and love that winter sky. Thanks for playing along with us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)