Tuesday 1 August 2017

Believe

It's time for a brand new challenge over at ATSM
Here's my card for your inspiration.


Yep, this week it's 

I couldn't resist just one more Santa card, especially as CAS-UAL Fridays is dies only, no stamps!
After cutting out the 3 part die set, I coloured Santa's hat and his face using Copics and placed him on a panel of dark purpley blue card from the stash. Out of a scrap of white card I cut the STAMPlorations 'Believe', then inked it with Versamark and dunked it into some gold EP and when cooled down added it to the panel, then that was trimmed and mounted onto a white base card. 
Simples.

For more fab holiday inspiration check out the rest of the gang here.


I'm joining in over at:-

Challenge # 11 - Anything Christmas Goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas ChallengePlease join my Facebook page

                                                    Anything Goes option of Gingerbread

10 comments:

  1. Wow...stunning card. Love that sweet Santa and what an amazing beard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous creation, Julie! Santa is absolutely sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background colour. Father Christmas really stands out against it with his fabulous beard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Santa is fantastic; love that intricate beard!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing Santa, and he looks perfect on the purple background. What a fabulous die Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Psssst...I believe!! Still love him!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. where can i buy the santa die

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 344 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Santa Beard
    cool blue background
    your card is adorable Jules
    Love it
    I am sorry just visiting..my daddy is visit Munich :) less time in front of computer :) hope you forgive me for my late visit

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool card! That Santa is just too cute and has such a nice vintage but whimsical feel!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)