Thursday 31 August 2017

Wishing you a day as special as you are

Morning folks.
We've a brand new challenge over at Cardz4Galz this week.

Get Krafty

We would like to see your projects using kraft card, here's mine.


I used a couple of challenges out there as inspiration for my card so went with a simple kraft and white colour scheme and kept it to a OLC.

I started by cutting a mask from a set of dies I got from The Works for £3, bargain as were all the others they had for sale. My friend Di showed me what she had bought so while she was over the other week, off we went to see if we could get some more. They appear to cut well and included stitched basic shapes as well as some fancy ones. more to follow with them! 
I placed the mask over my kraft panel and using two outline stamps from Altenew's Remember This, I stamped and masked the background. The sentiment is from a freebie set and fits into the masked area quite well. That's about it really, now it's over to you. There's plenty more inspiration from the DT over at the blog.

I'm joining in over at:-



For your blog
One Layer Wonder

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Jules! There is nothing as lovely as white EP on kraft - this is so pretty and earthy, yet feminine and happy! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like the very best guipure lace Julie. Such a lovely effect. I have a couple of die sets from the Works and I have been very impressed with the cut and have no complaints so far xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card - certainly a lot of masking there! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classy, elegant and so pretty! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love using kraft paper - thanks for a great challenge. May look cas but your masking worked fabulously here Julie. Love just the white on kraft.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)